Titcomb's Bookshop Reopening statement
June 8, 2020
We are very happy to announce that Titcomb’s Bookshop will reopen to the public on Monday, 6/15. Our staff is so excited to welcome you, and we are working to adequately provide customers and our team members with the utmost safety. We are taking time this week to reorganize our store, clean, and put safety measures in place. Beginning 6/15 we will offer two options for shopping on-site: appointments and walk-ins. Curbside service will remain available and is encouraged for those who are high risk.
Walk-ins (open to the general public):
- 10:15am - 4pm Monday-Friday, and 9am - 4pm Saturday.
- 8 people will be allowed in the store at a time with a social distance wait line marked clearly in front of the shop.
Appointments (intended for those who need to stay out of public spaces) :
- 9am - 10am Monday-Friday.
- Only one person or family per time slot.
- Time slots are about 20 minutes long.
- Call 508-888-2331 to set up an appointment.
- You will receive an email reminder the day before your appointment
THANK YOU for the support and encouragement you have given us these past few months. We are so proud to be a part of such a caring and supportive community. Titcomb’s staff are so ready and happy to provide you the personal customer service we have always offered, face(mask) to face(mask).
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 508-888-5679 or 508-888-2331 or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions!
See you soon!
Please see the PDF document below for the state guidelines we will be complying with when we reopen!
**MASKS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING (6 FEET APART) ARE REQUIRED FOR ANYONE ON THE PREMISES INCLUDING THE PARKING LOT**