The World Almanac 5,001 Incredible Facts for Kids on Nature, Science, and People (Kobo eBook)
From the #1 New York Times–bestselling World Almanac™ comes a kids volume packed with awesome facts about everything on Earth—and beyond.
Kids naturally want to learn about the world around them, and with this engaging, colorful collection of facts, figures, photographs, and fun, they’ll have the whole world at their fingertips. The perfect gift for any curious reader, here are thousands of fascinating and surprising facts about almost everything:
· Animals—Dogs, cats, snakes, insects, spiders, sharks, and more
· Culture—Art, holidays, food, movies, and more
· Disasters—Earthquakes, shipwrecks, floods, storms, and more
· Geography—Oceans, mountains, continents, habitats, and more
· Geology—Volcanoes, tectonics, minerals, gems, and more
· Human Body and Medicine—Diseases, organs, senses, and other weird and wonderful human body facts.
· Record-setters—All about the biggest, smallest, fastest, tallest, and more
· Space—The moon, stars, planets, human spaceflight, and more
· Sports—Basketball, baseball, football, hockey, Olympic, and soccer superstars past and present, and more
· Technology—Computers, drones, inventions, and more
The World Almanac™ 5,001 Incredible Facts for Kids on Nature, Science, and People provides timely and timeless information on an enormous variety of subjects. It will give readers hours of fun while it educates and illuminates.