On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Daisy Dreamer series.
- #1: Daisy Dreamer and the Totally True Imaginary Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Daisy Dreamer and the World of Make-Believe (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sparkle Fairies and the Imaginaries (Daisy Dreamer #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Not-So-Pretty Pixies (Daisy Dreamer #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Ice Castle (Daisy Dreamer #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Wishing-Well Spell (Daisy Dreamer #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Posey, the Class Pest (Daisy Dreamer #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Pop Goes the Bubble Trouble (Daisy Dreamer #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Great Bunny Escape (Daisy Dreamer #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Luck Day (Daisy Dreamer #11) (Paperback): $5.99
In this tenth Daisy Dreamer chapter book, Daisy tries to have a normal day at the beach, but with her imaginary friend Posey around, nothing stays normal for long!
Daisy is ready to build sandcastles and swim in the ocean when her family takes a trip to the beach. But when her imaginary friend, Posey, tags along on the vacation, he brings plenty of surprises.
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Daisy Dreamer chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Holly Anna has always had a wild imagination. When she was little, she used to doodle drawings that would transport herself and her friends to a wonderful world of make believe. Now she visits other worlds through writing. Holly lives in San Jose, California, with her family. They have four cats: Rocket J. Squirrel, Le Mew, The Honest John Wookenchops a.k.a. “Wookie”, and Noel.
Genevieve Santos is an illustrator born, raised, and living in San Jose, California, and sole proprietor of a small stationery company, Le Petit Elefant. Wanderlust got the best of her so she’s traveled to thirty-one countries before turning thirty, sometimes backpacking, sometimes by camper van, sometimes on her own, but always with a sketchbook. Her love for animation started at a young age, and is what drives her to draw the slightest observations. She also has an insatiable weakness for ice cream.