Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Daisy Dreamer series.
- #1: Daisy Dreamer and the Totally True Imaginary Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Daisy Dreamer and the World of Make-Believe (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sparkle Fairies and the Imaginaries (Daisy Dreamer #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Not-So-Pretty Pixies (Daisy Dreamer #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Ice Castle (Daisy Dreamer #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Wishing-Well Spell (Daisy Dreamer #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Posey, the Class Pest (Daisy Dreamer #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Great Bunny Escape (Daisy Dreamer #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Daisy at the Beach (Daisy Dreamer #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Luck Day (Daisy Dreamer #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Sweet Dreams! (Daisy Dreamer #12) (Paperback): $5.99
When bubble creatures start disappearing from the World of Make-Believe, Daisy and Posey are on the case in this eighth Daisy Dreamer chapter book!
When Posey spots the quarter vending machines with plastic bubbles filled with tiny toys at Daisy’s local store, he tries to talk to them. But when they don’t answer, Daisy explains that the bubbles are just toys in the real world. So Posey invites Daisy to the World of Make-Believe, where, of course, there’s an entire world inside of those machines! Bubble creatures happily live in their plastic capsules, but it turns out there’s a tiny problem. A giant has been “borrowing” those bubble friends! Can Daisy and Posey save those bubbles before they go pop?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Daisy Dreamer chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Holly Anna has always had a wild imagination. When she was little, she used to doodle drawings that would transport herself and her friends to a wonderful world of make believe. Now she visits other worlds through writing. Holly lives in San Jose, California, with her family. They have four cats: Rocket J. Squirrel, Le Mew, The Honest John Wookenchops a.k.a. “Wookie”, and Noel.
Genevieve Santos is an illustrator born, raised, and living in San Jose, California, and sole proprietor of a small stationery company, Le Petit Elefant. Wanderlust got the best of her so she’s traveled to thirty-one countries before turning thirty, sometimes backpacking, sometimes by camper van, sometimes on her own, but always with a sketchbook. Her love for animation started at a young age, and is what drives her to draw the slightest observations. She also has an insatiable weakness for ice cream.