Not in stock currently - usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Daisy Dreamer series.
- #1: Daisy Dreamer and the Totally True Imaginary Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Daisy Dreamer and the World of Make-Believe (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sparkle Fairies and the Imaginaries (Daisy Dreamer #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Not-So-Pretty Pixies (Daisy Dreamer #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Ice Castle (Daisy Dreamer #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Wishing-Well Spell (Daisy Dreamer #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Pop Goes the Bubble Trouble (Daisy Dreamer #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Great Bunny Escape (Daisy Dreamer #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Daisy at the Beach (Daisy Dreamer #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Luck Day (Daisy Dreamer #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Sweet Dreams! (Daisy Dreamer #12) (Paperback): $5.99
Daisy brings her totally true imaginary friend, Posey, to visit her totally real school in this seventh Daisy Dreamer chapter book!
Nerd alert! Guess what? I, Daisy Dreamer, have a big confession. I love school. You know what else I love? Posey. He’s my totally true imaginary friend. So if I were to mix school and Posey together, then I would have the absolutely, most perfect day. Obviously. Unfortunately, sometimes mixing two great things together makes for an absolutely huge mess, like grape juice and fluffy carpets, or lollipops and long hair. Well, I would not recommend mixing school and Posey together, unless you love having a classroom pest.
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Daisy Dreamer chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Holly Anna has always had a wild imagination. When she was little, she used to doodle drawings that would transport herself and her friends to a wonderful world of make believe. Now she visits other worlds through writing. Holly lives in San Jose, California, with her family. They have four cats: Rocket J. Squirrel, Le Mew, The Honest John Wookenchops a.k.a. “Wookie”, and Noel.
Genevieve Santos is an illustrator born, raised, and living in San Jose, California, and sole proprietor of a small stationery company, Le Petit Elefant. Wanderlust got the best of her so she’s traveled to thirty-one countries before turning thirty, sometimes backpacking, sometimes by camper van, sometimes on her own, but always with a sketchbook. Her love for animation started at a young age, and is what drives her to draw the slightest observations. She also has an insatiable weakness for ice cream.