Not in stock currently - usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Daisy Dreamer series.
- #1: Daisy Dreamer and the Totally True Imaginary Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Daisy Dreamer and the World of Make-Believe (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sparkle Fairies and the Imaginaries (Daisy Dreamer #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Not-So-Pretty Pixies (Daisy Dreamer #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Wishing-Well Spell (Daisy Dreamer #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Posey, the Class Pest (Daisy Dreamer #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Pop Goes the Bubble Trouble (Daisy Dreamer #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Great Bunny Escape (Daisy Dreamer #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Daisy at the Beach (Daisy Dreamer #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Luck Day (Daisy Dreamer #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Sweet Dreams! (Daisy Dreamer #12) (Paperback): $5.99
Hi! I’m Daisy Dreamer and my totally true imaginary friend Posey and I are going on a winter adventure! Oh, and you’re totally invited, too!
I love snow days! I mean, who doesn’t? But do you know what’s better than a snow day? A snow day in the World of Make-Believe! Obviously! But do you know what’s even better than that? A snow day in the World of Make-Believe visiting a really real Ice Castle! Join Posey and me, as we build snow-nimals, go bed-sledding, and have a brrr-tastic snowberang fight. There’s just one thing to remember: Stay out of the Ice Castle’s tower. It may be a little cursed, but that’s snow reason to not come along!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Daisy Dreamer chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Holly Anna has always had a wild imagination. When she was little, she used to doodle drawings that would transport herself and her friends to a wonderful world of make believe. Now she visits other worlds through writing. Holly lives in San Jose, California, with her family. They have four cats: Rocket J. Squirrel, Le Mew, The Honest John Wookenchops a.k.a. “Wookie”, and Noel.
Genevieve Santos is an illustrator born, raised, and living in San Jose, California, and sole proprietor of a small stationery company, Le Petit Elefant. Wanderlust got the best of her so she’s traveled to thirty-one countries before turning thirty, sometimes backpacking, sometimes by camper van, sometimes on her own, but always with a sketchbook. Her love for animation started at a young age, and is what drives her to draw the slightest observations. She also has an insatiable weakness for ice cream.