Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Daisy Dreamer series.
- #1: Daisy Dreamer and the Totally True Imaginary Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sparkle Fairies and the Imaginaries (Daisy Dreamer #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Not-So-Pretty Pixies (Daisy Dreamer #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Ice Castle (Daisy Dreamer #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Wishing-Well Spell (Daisy Dreamer #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Posey, the Class Pest (Daisy Dreamer #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Pop Goes the Bubble Trouble (Daisy Dreamer #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Great Bunny Escape (Daisy Dreamer #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Daisy at the Beach (Daisy Dreamer #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Luck Day (Daisy Dreamer #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Sweet Dreams! (Daisy Dreamer #12) (Paperback): $5.99
Hi! I’m Daisy Dreamer and my totally true imaginary friend Posey invited me to his amazing world of make believe! Oh, and you’re totally invited, too!
Remember me? Daisy Dreamer? Of course you do, silly! And you remember my totally true imaginary friend, Posey, too. Obviously! But did you know that Posey comes from a totally true imaginary world! You won’t believe the things that live there, like sparkle fairies, pretty pixies, ghosts, and cloud critters, just to name a few. And guess what! They all have a story to tell. And guess who’s going to tell it. Yep, that’s right. Me, Daisy Dreamer, the girl with her head in the clouds.
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Daisy Dreamer chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Holly Anna has always had a wild imagination. When she was little, she used to doodle drawings that would transport herself and her friends to a wonderful world of make believe. Now she visits other worlds through writing. Holly lives in San Jose, California, with her family. They have four cats: Rocket J. Squirrel, Le Mew, The Honest John Wookenchops a.k.a. “Wookie”, and Noel.
Genevieve Santos is an illustrator born, raised, and living in San Jose, California, and sole proprietor of a small stationery company, Le Petit Elefant. Wanderlust got the best of her so she’s traveled to thirty-one countries before turning thirty, sometimes backpacking, sometimes by camper van, sometimes on her own, but always with a sketchbook. Her love for animation started at a young age, and is what drives her to draw the slightest observations. She also has an insatiable weakness for ice cream.