Addiction Treatment Homework Planner (PracticePlanners) (Paperback)
Help clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions develop the skills they need to work through problems.
The Addiction Treatment Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 100 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions, such as anxiety, impulsivity, childhood trauma, dependent traits, and occupational problems
- A quick-reference format--the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including alcoholism, nicotine dependence, and sleep disturbance as well as those problems that do not involve psychoactive substances, such as problem gambling, eating disorders, and sexual addictions
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced toThe Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- All exercises are available online for you to download and customize to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs