Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Dune series.
- #1: DUNE: The Graphic Novel, Book 1: Dune: Deluxe Collector's Edition (Hardcover): $50.00
- #2: Dune Messiah (Paperback): $18.00
- #3: Children of Dune (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: God Emperor of Dune (Paperback): $18.00
- #5: Heretics of Dune (Paperback): $18.00
- #6: Chapterhouse: Dune (Paperback): $18.00
- #7: The Winds of Dune: Book Two of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: Sisterhood of Dune: Book One of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Mentats of Dune: Book Two of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Hardcover): Unavailable
- #11: Sands of Dune (Hardcover): $25.99
A New York Times bestseller, Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson's Navigators of Dune is the climactic finale of the Great Schools of Dune trilogy, set 10,000 years before Frank Herbert's classic Dune.
The story line tells the origins of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood and its breeding program, the human-computer Mentats, and the Navigators (the Spacing Guild), as well as a crucial battle for the future of the human race, in which reason faces off against fanaticism. These events have far-reaching consequences that will set the stage for Dune, millennia later.
About the Author
BRIAN HERBERT, the son of Frank Herbert, is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers. In 2003, he published Dreamer of Dune, a moving biography of his father that was nominated for the Hugo Award. His other novels include Man of Two Worlds (written with Frank Herbert), Sudanna Sudanna, and The Little Green Book of Chairman Rahma.
KEVIN J. ANDERSON has written dozens of national bestsellers and has been nominated for the Hugo Award, the Nebula Award, the Bram Stoker Award, and the SFX Readers' Choice Award. His critically acclaimed original novels include the ambitious space opera series The Saga of Seven Suns, including The Dark Between the Stars, as well as the Terra Incognita fantasy epic with its two accompanying rock CDs. He also set the Guinness-certified world record for the largest single-author book signing.