On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries #2: The Pinstripe Ghost (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $4.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
Batter up! Get ready to watch the kids' baseball team from Cooperstown compete in this Super Special edition of the Ballpark Mysteries--fun, accessible early chapter books that cross baseball action with puzzling whodunits!
Catch a baseball mystery with the World Series Kids!
The kids of Cooperstown made it to the World Series! Technically, Mike and Kate are just there to support their friend Colin and his teammates as they play for the championship. But the competition gets tricky when someone starts trying to sabotage Cooperstown's team--they punch holes in the tires of their bus, and the team's equipment goes missing! Can Mike and Kate find the trickster before it's too late? Or will these shenanigans cost Cooperstown the series?
A longer story, plus bonus back matter with amazing baseball facts, make The World Series Kids a truly Super Special addition to the Ballpark Mysteries.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written a picture book and chapter books for young readers and has written for many newspapers and magazines. He lives in Newton, Massachusetts. You can learn more about the series at ballparkmysteries.com and look for David Kelly at davidakelly.com.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.